Estacado is a start page / speeddial for web browsers. The design was inspired by Orman Clark's
Estacado uses jQuery, CSS3 and valid XHTML. Has subtle effects, dark colors and supports newish WebKit and Gecko builds; Safari 5, Chrome and Firefox 3.6.
The package comes with instructions (Readme.txt) that explains how to add sites to it. Basically, it's just matter of writing a list of plain URLs into a text file and the script takes care of the rest.
- Now multiple URLs that share the same domain can have different thumbnails. Reoccurring URLs will be suffixed with an ordinal number.
- Added font definitions for the search field and the button.
- If the browser doesn't support CSS3 gradients, solid background color is used instead.
- Updated jQuery library to version 1.5.
- Changed Favicon's link element's type value to image/png.
- Now keyboard navigation hooks to different event, and works on WebKit.
- Resets cordinates if the page scrolls or opens in odd location.
- Fixed the small thumbnail dimensions typo in the readme, thank you informing me mattpoonani.
- Added hash/anchor URL support. Now navigating groups appends hash/anchor to the URL, and if the page is loaded with an anchor, the particular group is shown instead of the default first one. Especially good if you are creating thumbnails and want to refresh the view, or want to bookmark the groups.
- Added -ummm- better hover states to the buttons.
- Added keyboard navigation. Left arrow takes to previous group and right to vice versa.